Fine Art Prints by James Nader - FAQ
1. Great care in ensuring your picture is safe, efficient and protected delivery. Firstly, we carefully cover your work with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds.
2. Prints are printed by a specialist print house in central London with high specification print quality for Giclee printing
3. Wrapped up and ready to go – your order is placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends.
4. Once sealed, our efficient dispatch team send your order, ensuring your prints are delivered both timely and safely.
5. Images are printed on Hahnemuhle Photo Rag
6. Provide a Certificate of Authenticity to confirm the print – These are Open Edition prints and NOT limited edition prints.
7. Print sizes for this Open Editon set are 12 Inches x 9 Inches 12”x9” – 229 x 305mm
8. Each picture comes with small white border rebate and not full bleed